Fuel Surge Tank (v3) "Twin Walbro 460/525L E85" - No Pumps
What is Afterpay?
Make 4 interest-free fortnightly payments and receive your order now. On orders $99 to $1,000
6 months interest free on orders up to $5000
After the success of our first & second generation surge tanks, we have updated the design even further with more features and a better overall finish.
Check out some of the features below...
TAARKS "ST" series of surge tanks have been designed to meet the demands of performance vehicles from around the world! For this reason we have design protected the special features of our tanks (Design Number: 201412624)
We offer a single pump "ST-460" and a twin pump "ST-920" *The single pump version is fully upgradable to a twin pump setup at any time.
Our surge tanks utilise the High Pressure Walbro 460 or Walbro 525 fuel pumps, these pumps truly are in a league of their own and can support 700+HP worth of fuel each for the 460's and 900+Hp worth of fuel each for the 525's!
Our unique round design with machined top and bottom plates eliminates ANY trapped air pockets, unlike square tanks.
Now a 3 piece design means no more welds, allowing for a much nicer overall finish.
**100% E85 Compatible.
- Machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Staged Pumps
- Insulated pumps to protect against vibration and reduce noise
- Anodised gloss black to support Ethanol fuels and protect against corrosion
- Stainless Steel hose clamps & Teflon submersible fuel hose
- Unique electrical connectors with teflon insulators and o-ring seals to prevent leaks
- All stainless steel nuts, bolts and washers.
- Laser etched top plate
- Rubber insulation boots for electrical terminals
- Viton o-rings used throughout
- Fuel strainers to protect the pumps (when pumps are supplied)
- Single Pump Version = 2.95L
- Twin Pump Version = 2.83L
- Diameter = 157mm
- Height = 218mm (not including the fittings)
- Mounting Holes PCD = 180mm
- Each pump outlet has AN6 (-6) fittings.
- The other 3 ports are all AN8 (-8) fittings.
- The fittings are all ORB (o-ring sealed) fittings.
Surge TankBy: Joshua Williams on 18 April 2017Great product with a very quick delivery time.