Fuel Surge Tank "Triple Walbro 460/525L E85"
What is Afterpay?
Make 4 interest-free fortnightly payments and receive your order now. On orders $99 to $2,000
6 months interest free on orders up to $5000
After the success of our twin pump generation surge tanks, we have produced a completely new triple pump version with even more features.
Check out some of the features below...
TAARKS "ST" series of surge tanks have been designed to meet the demands of performance vehicles from around the world!
We offer a single pump "ST-560", a twin pump "ST-1120" and a triple pump "ST-1680" *The single & twin pump versions are fully upgradable to add in additional pumps at any time. This means with one of our tanks you can future proof you car, if you need more fuel, just add in another pump (3 pumps max).
Our surge tanks utilise the High Pressure Walbro 460 or Walbro 525 fuel pumps, these pumps truly are in a league of their own and can support 700+HP worth of fuel each for the 460's and 900+Hp worth of fuel each for the 525's!
Our unique round design with machined top and bottom plates eliminates ANY trapped air pockets, unlike square tanks.
Now a 3 piece design means no more welds, allowing for a much nicer overall finish.
**100% E85 Compatible.
- Machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Staged Pumps
- Insulated pumps to protect against vibration and reduce noise
- Anodised gloss black to support Ethanol fuels and protect against corrosion
- No hose connecting the pumps to the tank
- Unique electrical connectors with teflon insulators and o-ring seals to prevent leaks
- All stainless steel nuts, bolts and washers.
- Laser etched top plate & tank
- Rubber insulation boots for the electrical terminals
- Viton o-rings used throughout
- Fuel strainers to protect the pumps (when pumps are supplied)
- Single Pump Version = 4.28L
- Twin Pump Version = 4.16L
- Triple Pump Version = 4.04L
- Diameter = 198mm
- Height = 198mm (not including the fittings)
- Mounting Holes PCD = 215mm
- We offer the tanks with AN6, AN8 or AN10 fitting.
- We recommend AN6 fittings when using 1 pump and AN8 or AN10 fittings when using 2 or 3 pumps.
- The fittings are all ORB (o-ring sealed) fittings.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other EFI Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.